[3830] CWopsT MM3AWD QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT MM3AWD QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 19:59:24 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 14

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:   6
   40:  16
   20:   8
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  30  Mults = 26  Total Score = 780

Club:

Comments:

what a difference from the 1300 session!
I have came to the conclusions that either the bands picked up dramatically in
the past 6 hours or my father's antenna is pure garbage and needs a swift take
down and put in the bin!.

Good bands, nice to work NA on 20, band was in good shape.
40 was good, nice short stuff there still, not as long as normal.
80 was just getting busy as the end drew near.

See you next week! Or Russian DX this weekend.

73 Scott
MM3AWD