[3830] BARTG W0MB SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mb@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG W0MB SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 02:56:28 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: W0MB
Operator(s): W0MB
Station: W0MB

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:   59       4         12
   40:  189      11         14
   20:  206      22         21
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  454      37         47  Continents = 5  Total Score = 190,680

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

NTS:Kenwood TS590, Alpha 76A, Pro67B@60 feet, 80 and 40 Dipoles @ 60 feet, 80
vertical, n1mm+. Well I was procrastinating again right up till the start of the
contest. I was working on the vertical all week and had friends help put it up
and was tuning it at the last moment. The vertical seemed to play ok just that
80 meters was noisy and not many on. The good old alpha is just about worthless
to me as it is shutting down to much. I did get n1mm+ to work again with the log
then pop and call stacking and that was neat. I need new tubes or a new amp or
both. It just didn't seem like there is that much activity for some reason.
Maybe it will be better next year.