[3830] BARTG KH6CJJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG KH6CJJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 05:30:44 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   80:    5       2          3
   40:   33       6          9
   20:  144       6         20
   15:   38       7          8
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  220      21         40  Continents = 5  Total Score = 67,100

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

I agree with N9NR...lousy conditions coupled with poor participation led to a
long slow haul...averaged less than 10 contacts per hour!  I did not hear a
single EU station although I could hear guys on the East Coast working them.
There were many times when a band would be open but, after a few contacts, there
was no one left to work.  This was especially true after 0700Z on the low bands.

But, I still had fun which is the point.  Thanks for the Qs!

Aloha, Kent

TS990, Hexx Beam at 40', G5RV at 35'
Local restrictions prevent better antennas