[3830] Rus DX I2WIJ SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX I2WIJ SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 22:07:47 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:   141    13       37        36
   80:   335    12       53        50
   40:   230    48       56        54
   20:   346   274       56        71
   15:   206    46       43        45
   10:    19     0       10         1
Total:  1277   393      255       257  Total Score = 5,490,688

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

RDXC is always a great contest!
Very good start on 15CW with a "full throttle" first hour (111qso)
Low bands in very good shape, but far to be competitive on 40M with a simple
dipole at 10m above ground.
Some Sporadic-E on 10M on Sunday morning with Northern EU signals to saturate RX
and hurt my ears, but very few stations to work (hi), with the other qsos at
noise level (TNX Joe IT9BLB for the effort... we both got the qso in the log)
Ended with sore throat and without a voice.
SO-ALL BAND-MIXED is fascinating but....I no longer have the age for these kind
of business!
73 Bob, I2WIJ