[3830] WPX SSB AB8M(@KB8O) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dougdever@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AB8M(@KB8O) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 22:53:30 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AB8M
Operator(s): AB8M KB8O
Station: KB8O

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 27

------------
  160:  123
   80:  210
   40:  451
   20:  308
   15:   71
   10:   16
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Wires only this contest, the SteppIR is officially dead.  It was only dead on
20m, but now refuses to tune across the bands. It will come down in the spring
and may be replaced with something that can support a triplexer instead.
On-again, off-again effort with a lot of time spent generating local QRM and
letting the ringing noise die down in our ears before getting the headphones
back on.  Started the weekend with my filter at 2,1, as I type this it is down
to 1.7. Thanks to everyone who got in the log book.  CU on the bands, 73.
Doug AB8M
Jay KB8O