[3830] WPX SSB VE6CSX(VE6CCSX) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bberges@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VE6CSX(VE6CCSX) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 00:35:10 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6CSX
Operator(s): VE6CCSX
Station: VE6CSX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Calgary,AB
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   13
   40:   46
   20:  112
   15:    1
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Really enjoyed this contest. While I had no ilusions about winning anything, I
did want to and do beat my last year's score.

Propogation seemed pretty good with k = 3 for a good part of the weekend.  Last
contest I was stuck on 20m and up as my dipole had a fault.  This year 20M was
the band for me!!   Managed about 10 new countries which should make my DXCC
worked ab aound 80 (not so much for confirmed - Ha).

No great righ problems.  My FT450D and FL-2100 sstation performed flalessly. My
computer crashed once, but I didn't loose any of my log.  Did many BACKUPS!!!!

Looking forward to the next contest.
Cheers!
Bud