[3830] WPX SSB NK7U M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NK7U M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 02:02:02 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NK7U
Operator(s): NK7U KK7A K7RF KR7X K7MK K7ZO KL9A
Station: NK7U

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

------------
  160:   11
   80:  302
   40:  274
   20:  781
   15:   68
   10:    0
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A good turnout by members of the Snake River Remote Contesters Club. We even had
a rare appearance of KL9A in a Phone contest to help our final run through the
tape. With conditions being what they are, it was hard to get folks to fill the
available seat hours. Such is the challenge with remote teams where all sorts of
other life events offer diversions -- "Oh the dishes need cleaning, sure I
will be right there!" Still we had fun when on the air and fun trading
messages back and forth on Telegram. We probably had more messages than mults.

Thanks to all that took the time to say hi to "Joe or whomever of his gang
is on the radio right now".

See you next time.

Scott/K7ZO