[3830] WPX SSB KH6CJJ SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KH6CJJ SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 04:13:53 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:    1
   80:   32
   40:  125
   20:  277
   15:  450
   10:   68
------------
Total:  953  Prefixes = 355  Total Score = 1,133,515

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Poor conditions except for an opening on 10 meters Sunday morning (Hawaiian
time).  Because there were no band multipliers, few bothered to check 10, so
there were not a lot of takers except from SA.  They were fantastic.  Heard two
EU stations the whole contest, but this could be a function of my small low
antennas.  Had a hard time on the low bands, which prevented a lot more 6
pointers.  This also resulted in a lot of time spent on S&P with little to
show for it.

Notwithstanding the above, I had a lot of fun and look forward to the CW
version.

Thanks for the Qs.
Aloha, Kent

TS990
Hexx beam at 40'
G5RV at 35'
Local restrictions prevent better antennas