[3830] WPX SSB KL7RA M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wigi@kl0r.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KL7RA M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 05:57:01 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL0R AL2F KL2HD K6ST
Station: KL7RA

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Nikiski, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    0
   80:   40
   40:  701
   20: 1356
   15:   83
   10:    0
------------

Club: North Pole Contest Group

Comments:

We had fun...

We also had northern lights both nights, which was nice for Barry, K6ST to see,
but not so great for propagation.

The start of the contest was a disaster... We averaged 60 Qs/Hr for the first
TWO hours. It is hard to recover from that.

We're in the middle of some station work, and while we're not done yet, we were
operational enough to put together an effort. We made good use of the slack
time, and got all of our new positions up and running.

Steve, KL7SB will be on the air from the station fairly frequently... and we
have some additional improvements coming over the summer. Pretty sure that new
office chairs are among the items on the list.

Congratulations to all of you that put together some great scores, despite the
conditions.

Respectfully submitted,

Wigi, KL0R