[3830] WPX SSB AB4B SOSB80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ky5rtim@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AB4B SOSB80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 14:34:33 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: AB4B
Operator(s): AB4B
Station: AB4B

Class: SOSB80 LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 15.0

------------
  160:
   80:  465
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Decide to go LP after an HP effort in ARRL DX which wasn't to fruitful.
Cndx seemed somewhat better  this weekend however activity seemed low to me from
stateside especially west of the Mississippi. As always in WPX it's all about
rate
which was challenging with LP though the antenna system ( TX es RX) came through
most of the time. Had storms Fri night for a short period but after that rest of
weekend was peaceful WX wise. My QTH  being so far inland makes the low bands
very challenging all in all. Fun till the end with a result just short of my
goal which will keep me in the hunt for sometime to come.

TNX fer putting up with my weak sig es all the Q's.

Tim , AB4B

EQPT:  TT Orion  , full size 4 Sqr TX  , YCCC 5el RX