[3830] WPX SSB K1LT SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vkean@k1lt.com, mrrc@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K1LT SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 15:53:13 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K1LT
Operator(s): K1LT
Station: K1LT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:   12
   80:   30
   40:   25
   20:   19
   15:   20
   10:    6
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I don't like the WPX contest, especially the SSB version because I
perceive that I spend too much time repeating serial numbers and
asking for repeats of serial numbers and listening to other people
repeating serial numbers and asking for repeats of serial numbers.
Nevertheless, I made about 100 QSOs in pursuit of more grid square
points in the ARRL Grid Chase while waiting for the latest FPGA build
to finish.  Each build cycle takes about 20 minutes.  I am using an
FPGA in my latest SDR antenna project so that the beam steering
algorithm can execute in hardware.  If this raises questions, email me
or look for the QEX article at k1lt.com (warning: this web site is
highly outdated, except for the QEX article).