[3830] WPX SSB KM8AM SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km8am@ctcn.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KM8AM SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:30:09 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KM8AM
Operator(s): KM8AM
Station: KM8AM

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Urbana, OH
Operating Time (hrs): 33.75

------------
  160:
   80:  193
   40:  221
   20:  501
   15:   91
   10:   50
------------

Club: Bellbrook, ARC

Comments:

First solo test in my own station in many years.  My XYL, Karen- KM8Q, has been
banishing me to club stations while she operated from the house.  This time, I
had a chance to stay home.  Lots of fun, but easier 40 years ago...   Sure found
lots of little things to "adjust" and emi issues to find after the
contest.  Over all had a blast!  Thanks to everyone for being patient with these
old ears.... Maybe we need a "Senior" overlay like the PGA Tour?????