[3830] CWopsT AA8TA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AA8TA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 13:27:33 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Mar 28

Call: AA8TA
Operator(s): AA8TA
Station: AA8TA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Columbus, OH
Operating Time (hrs): :15
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  15
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  15  Mults = 15  Total Score = 225

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Remote operation; 40 meters sounded nice from here.  Tried to go higher in
frequency and slow down and run to see if I could pick up a few people who might
prefer a little slower pace.  Had a little trouble with audio and did not work
very many before I had to go.

Worked one of our CWO call signs to promote CWOps: KT5CWO (N5AW).  Saw KN8CWO
(KE8G) spotted but could not hear him.  Look for more CWO calls to come online
in the near future.  We are hoping to get several CWO calls to be available to
use in events such as this to promote our great club!  We hope that they are
heard and that many people can work them.

Thanks for the Qs.  Back to work.

Kenwood TS-590SG, barefoot
GAP Titan, 16 feet AGL