[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 03:26:29 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 30

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   9      8
   80:  17     15
   40:  18     12
   20:   2      2
   15:   1      1
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  48     38  Total Score = 1,824

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A bit noisy on the bands, but pretty good activity. Missed my buddy, KZ5D, but
Ed, NA5G stepped in for LA. Also, thanks to Dale, KG5U, for the increasingly
rare TX mult. Nice to see W5TM from OK in there doing well.

Fifteen produced an opening to FL and K8MR, who also was one of my two 20 meter
QSOs along with N6ZFO, so it was a "coast to coast two step," but that
was it! That helped product a four bagger with K8MR. Thanks. Three baggers with
W1NN, K7SV, and NA8V were nice too.

Five minute segments were pretty consistent at 9, 7, 8, 8, 9, and 7. Missed the
usual loads of jumpers on 160 as I'm just too far from the W1-2-3-4-8-9 stations
when others call. Did get K6MR for a good one on 160 however. Good ears out on
the left coast, Ken.

Thanks for the fun, and 73. Happy Easter to many.

Jim  N3BB