[3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AB5OR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 14:03:47 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 4

Call: AB5OR
Operator(s): AB5OR
Station: AB5OR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   2
   40:  81
   20:  11
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  94  Mults = 88  Total Score = 8,272

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

That's more like it.  However, only 40 was good.  80 and 20 were non existent
until 20 had a bit of signals late.  Just hasn't opened here yet this cold
morning.

Anyhow, I finally got my Vee up on 40 at about 65 feet and it was marvelous this
morning!  This helped my score tremendously.  40 was blazing!

73 from chilly Mississippi this morning (it was 85 yesterday, 40 this morning
and windy).

Flex 6600M was flawless this morning... lots of non members worked today.

Joe
AB5OR