[3830] CWopsT AH6KO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ah6ko@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AH6KO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2018 20:10:04 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 4

Call: AH6KO
Operator(s): AH6KO
Station: AH6KO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kailua Kona HI
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   6
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:   6  Mults = 6  Total Score = 36

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to AA3B, W6SX, K6RB, K3WW, K0RF and N6WIN for hearing me in the weeds!
Also heard K3MD, W8FJ, K0WA and KM0O well enough to call.

As we get into the summer, I have a real challenge hearing stations on 20m at
1900 here in Kailua Kona. Of course, my Urban Noise and Attic Antenna may also
have something to do with it. Anyway, it's always fun to make a few contacts,
even under very tough conditions.

Aloha and 73~ Stan AH6KO

100W + folded CR resonator dipole in the condo attic (works on 40 and 20)