[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 04:12:27 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

------------
  160:   7
   80:  74
   40:  11
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  92  Mults = 80  Total Score = 7,360

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This may have been my worst score in several years.  Got only one answer to CQs
on 40 (TNX LZ2HW).  40 was long and went to 80 too early.  It was also long and
stations within a few hundred miles were near S0 and only one I worked was
KG5HVO who is about 90 miles away.  Nice to work SM5IMO and F5IN on 80.  Signals
from west coast were not strong on 40 or 80, despite the long skip otherwise.
160M was quite good at the end except that N6RO couldn't tell I was calling him.
 Thanks for all QSOs.  Thought participation may have been down, but maybe that
was just the result of so many unanswered CQs and a few lost jump balls.  Hope
to work you all on Apr 14 - 15 in the GA QSO Party.  KU8E and I will be W4AN/M
in many of GA's 159 counties.  73, John, K4BAI.