[3830] CWopsT VE3NNT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NNT LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 04:21:17 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 4

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: fn14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 0:35
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  13
   20:  34
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  47  Mults = 46  Total Score = 2,162

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

We had a power failure at the cottage station before this session started. I
have a UPS to backup the station except for the 220v line to the amplifier, so I
ran low power. After 35 minutes of operating, the UPS battery was drained and
that was the end for me. They just restored the power around the time of the
03:00 session, which I missed due to having company. Maybe I'll try remote from
my hotel in Tel Aviv next week.
Thanks for the Qs.
Les VE3NNT