[3830] NA Sprint SSB N7MZW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N7MZW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 05:00:59 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   9
   40:  73
   20:  16
---------------------
Total:  98     Mults = 35  Total Score = 3,430

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Co.Wy.

Comments:

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CREATED-BY: N3FJP's NA SSB Sprint Contest Log 1.8
CONTEST: NA-SPRINT-SSB
CALLSIGN: N7MZW
ARRL-SECTION: WY.
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP
CATEGORY-STATION: FIXED
CATEGORY-TRANSMITTER: ONE
CATEGORY-POWER: LOW
CATEGORY-ASSISTED: NON-ASSISTED
CATEGORY-BAND: ALL
CATEGORY-MODE: SSB
CATEGORY-TIME: 4-HOURS
CLUB: Grand Mesa Contestors of Colorado
CLAIMED-SCORE: 3430
OPERATORS: N7MZW
NAME: Chuck Williams
ADDRESS: 3601 Dillon Ave. Apt B
ADDRESS-CITY: Cheyenne
ADDRESS-STATE-PROVINCE: Wyoming
ADDRESS-POSTALCODE: 82001
ADDRESS-COUNTRY:
EMAIL: n7mzw1@gmail.com
SOAPBOX: Icom 706MKIIG,Heil ProMicro Headset,MFJ-939 Auto Tuner, and a modified
(ZS6BKW) G5RV with north end up  55 feet and South end up 7 feet due to recent
storm . This antenna is normaly a flat top at 50 feet. Great to work  my
teammate K0UK next door in Colorado. Always a fun and challenging contest
format. I enjoyed hearing several  calls that I have worked for  over 25 years.
QRN was severe on 80 meters, and I should have spent for time on 20 meters at
the start. I now have rig control for my 706MK-iiG, and no longer have to
remember to "tell" my contesting program that I have changed bands.
It's also nice to have a record of my actual frequency for every contact,
instead of knowing only the band that I was on. Thanks to all for the Q's.
Another "boy and his wire" low power adventure is in the books. Happy
Easter to everyone! November Seven Many Zebras Walking