[3830] NA Sprint SSB KU8E HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB KU8E HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 12:07:43 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   49
   40:  100
   20:   77
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

K3-100/KPA500 and wires

My first SSB Sprint in a couple years. Like many others mentioned some nice
conditions on 20 meters. A late quick trip back to 20 around 0205z was
productive as I worked ND, KH6 and KL7 for multipliers. Pretty cool to also have
VY1AAA call me on 40 meters at 0254z. Didn't seem to be much activity on 80
meters. Lots of unanswered CQ's there.

Hope everyone has a chance to get on the air for the Georgia QSO Party next
weekend. K4BAI and I have worked hard this year to drum up activity. Hopefully
that will pay off. We will be out again in the W4AN/m machine. See
http://georgiaqsoparty.org/ for more details.

Jeff