[3830] NA Sprint SSB TM6M(F1AKK) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB TM6M(F1AKK) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 21:58:20 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: F6KHM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: BREST
Operating Time (hrs): ~ 4

   80:    9    0.25
   40:  104     3.5
   20:
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

First i didn't use my home Name in order of memory of good friend OK1DIG sk this
year to young! ;-(

I wanted to see if i could break 100Q and "was" !
1st was ok , second didn't success !

I heard WY KS SD but they never heard me or intra us qsos wanted! ;-( !!!

Nice to be called by VY1AAA rare one  who i heard often cq without reply !

Heard 2 times VE5MX but not success too !

Any1 wked NH,RI,VT ?

Activity looked poor from VE's !

Only station out US/VE was NP2X , i hrd KP4KE once !

Logued 1st west coast from AZ at 0035z !

Got some us callers gave me "1" !!!

40m was ok , sometimes some deep qrn

Sorry for mistake on 80m but band was s8-9+ qrn here on the slopper !

Thanks all for qsos , and for some NA i hrd asked to others NA yes you can and
"msut" work EU if calling !!! ;-)

73s cu next one if can be around !