[3830] GaQP KG4IGC Single OpCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP KG4IGC Single OpCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 00:17:56 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:30

  160:      0       0
   80:      0       0
   40:     28       0
   20:      0       0
   15:      0       0
   10:      0       0
    6:      0       0
------------------------
Total:     28       0  CW-Dig Mults = 22  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 1,232

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I had a really hard time with trying to participate in this QSO party. I just
got back my Windows 10 machine from being "repaired" and
unfortunately, it was still having problems with the dreaded Windows 10 blue
screen of death. After working the contest for a few hours last night, my PC
started crashing. Tried to do some S&P this morning and had about 30 Q's in
the log when it started crashing again. Needless to say, the machine went
straight back to the shop. When I got back home, I hooked up my other Win 10
machine and was able to work the last hour and a half of the contest. Bad news
is that I lost the other half of my log. I elected to stay single band 40 CW at
that point. Many thanks goes out to the guys who worked me again, even though I
was a dupe. It was nice to be able to at least work an hour or so of the contest
after all the computer problems that I have been having for the past two months.
Hope to do better next year.

Rig: Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR: 100
Ant: Horizontal Loop