[3830] GaQP K4NV Single OpSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dennis@k4nv.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K4NV Single OpSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 13:33:19 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: K4NV
Operator(s): K4NV
Station: K4NV

Class: Single OpSSB HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:
   80:               19
   40:              743
   20:              842
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     0       1604  CW-Dig Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 60  Total Score = 96,240

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Well this was a part time effort.  Lots of family things that we had to
do

Did manage to get in 8.5 hrs. on Saturday worked 49 states and just over
1000 Q's  The static noise  was horrible on 40 and 80 .

Sunday :  Did not get on till after Church.  Lots of rain noise here for
a couple hrs. I took a nap and came back and worked about 400 more Q's
and called it quits.   Did manage to get the last state Alaska before
going QRT.  He called me.    Thanks to all for the QSO's

73

Dennis

K4NV