[3830] GaQP KC4HW Rover Single OpCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim.kc4hw@gmail.com, contest@alabamacontestgroup.org
Subject: [3830] GaQP KC4HW Rover Single OpCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 16:46:10 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Rover Single OpCW LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): PT

  160:
   80:
   40:    132
   20:    191
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:    323       0  CW-Dig Mults = 42  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 27,132

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSOs!

I would like to thanks those that work so hard to put on the GQP each year!

Operated Single Op No Driver, FT-891 and Hustler resonators.

I covered 13 counties over the two days. Drove about 460 total miles.  Actually
operating about 7 hours throughout those counties.  Sure is pretty country in
Southwest Georgia!!

Conditions were pretty good considering where we are in the cycle!  I thought
that activity was excellent.  Worked a lot of repeat station in different
counties.  W9AV(IA), N9CK(WI), K9CT(IL), WB2ABD(NY), K7TM(ID), N5NA(TX) and many
other hard to remember--thanks for following me.  Only worked one  Alabama
station (K1DC).  Conditions were a lot better long than short.  hi

Probably going to Florida in a couple of weeks for another PT effort.  I think
both days. Maybe I can get some more improvements on my mobile installation to
help the signal.

If you are interested, I have a blog at http://jimkc4hw.blogspot.com/ probably
more than you want to know.. hi

Thanks again for all that tolerated my poor CW.  But this is just what it is!!

Hope to see you again.

Jim/KC4HW