[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 03:30:52 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 20

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   8      6
   80:  14     12
   40:  19     14
   20:   7      4
   15:   0
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  48     36  Total Score = 1,728

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of activity, pretty consistent rate until the last five minutes where I
stalled a bit. Five three-bagger stations: WD0T, K0EJ, K1GU, K9BGL, and W8WTS.
Five minute segments: 9, 9, 10, 8, 7, and 5. I really fade when the action
changes mainly to 80 and 160 after doing generally well on 20 and 40. We are a
bit farther away from many and it slows things down as I miss a lot of jump
balls. Congrats to a nice and loud N6RO for the 160 contact.

A close race with my LA buddy, KZ5D, but again I'm a tad down in mults. That
last minute or two was frustrating since I struggled to find contacts.

Another fun night. Lots of good ops. Thanks to K6DAJ for two contacts. Please do
          become a regular! Tnx to Eric, NM5M, for my one and only contact and
mult with rare Texas!

It was good to get back on after two weeks away. Tnx fellows, Jim N3BB