[3830] MiQP WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 00:55:04 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   20      7
   40:   45     19
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   65     26  CW Mults = 42  Ph Mults = 19  Total Score = 9,516

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I've participated in the last 3-4 contests, and this was my best showing so far.
Previous scores were 2017 2652 and 2016 4576. My goal this year was to at least
double my 2016 score and it looks like I reached that goal. During the first
three hours I was getting concerned because I hadn't worked any mobiles
stations. Finally I worked W8UE, K8IR and NE9U. 40m and 80m were the only bands
for SC to MI. Thanks to all the MI stations and especially to the mobile ops for
responding to my calls. I rode along with K8IR and W8UE for the last 6 hours of
the contest. K8IR provided 16 counties and W8UE with 8. Let's do it again next
year. 73s Dave WN4AFP