[3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 03:05:08 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 27

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .4
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:   6      4
   20:   8      7
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  14     11  Total Score = 154

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Continuing the experiment I started in NS RTTY.
I was away from my regular equipment, but I
had a PC, so I used a web browser and a copy of
WKRemote to connect to RemoteHamRadio.com
(I knew a a foolish ham (me) had left a Winkeyer
running at his station.) It was harder than
on RTTY, since you CW guys run fast-and-furious!
I lost lots of jump balls, and had more luck
CQing. I could only tune with the arrow keys
on 100 Hz steps, and lots of mousing between
the two programs caused delays, sorry. If I
cranked up the speed, the keying sounded terrible
on this end, I don't know how it was on the air.
Yes, it was a "Frankenstein" and I'm afraid the
monster won't live. Back to my regular equipment
next week...

NN7SS Burt WA (K6UFO)

20m: Force12 C31XR at 72 ft
40m: Force12 2 Element Yagi at 78 ft