[3830] FlQP K4BAI SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP K4BAI SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 00:19:16 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:56

   40:  136     30
   20:   15      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  151     30  CW Mults = 46  Ph Mults = 27  Total Score = 24,236

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Missed being mobile in FL this year.  Time was limited by need to spend most of
Saturday in the office working up my annual financial report to the court system
plus church and family activities on Sunday.  Skip was too long on 40 most of
the time and always on 20 to work the northern tier of counties except for the
big home stations.  Same on 20M. Only stations worked with well equipped fixed
stations in FL.  Could find KU8E/M only once. Assume he was mostly in those
northern counties.  Thanks for all QSOs and for the activity by the mobiles.
Maybe it is an incorrect assessment, but it seemed to me that out of state
activity was down. The mobiles didn't seem to have the big pile ups that we have
experience while mobile in FL in past years.  73, John, K4BAI.