[3830] FlQP K6GHA SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP K6GHA SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 16:57:07 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   40:
   20:  100     0
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  100     0  CW Mults = 53  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 21,200

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Got to thank the Rovers in this contest. It was fun chasing them around the
state and getting them into the log. GREAT Ears, and super operators (To name
the top few: NO5W, K1XX, AD4ES, K4OJ, and N4CW, and others). Great rate and
pleased that they were able to pull out my LP Signal from CA.
I only had a few hours each morning to participate so focused on 20m, wish I
could have put forth a max multiband effort. Next year I'll plan on it!