[3830] FlQP KC4HW SO MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, JIM.KC4HW@gmail.com, CONTEST@alabamacontestgroup.org
Subject: [3830] FlQP KC4HW SO MobileCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 01 May 2018 01:49:42 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SO MobileCW LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:
   20:  300
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  300     0  CW Mults = 37  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 44,400

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs!

Had lots of activities this weekened.  Saturday started out with the Wiregrass
ARC Tailgate so did not get started in the FQP until after 2PM.  Sunday was
another late start around 10AM.  Was able to get all the counties that I spoke
for except GULF on Sunday.  Just ran out of time.  Beautiful ride along the Gulf
Coast.

Limited my operating to 30 minutes or less in all the counties.

Equipment was a FT-891 and Hustler Resonator.  Computer was an old HP XP laptop,
it is getting kind of old, but still worked pretty good.

The truck AC quit working, so that was a bit uncomfortable, but I was able to
find shade in most of the counties I operated.

About 3 hrs 41 minutes operating time.  I don't know exactly but about 6+ hours
driving.

OK, thanks again for the QSOs!  Not sure what's next, but perhaps we can make
some more QSOs whatever it is.

Jim/KC4HW