[3830] FlQP N4TP(@W4DUG) M/SMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lromero56@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4TP(@W4DUG) M/SMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 16:24:26 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4TP
Operator(s): W4LT KM4FZJ K2WLS K4XS KX4TT
Station: W4DUG

Class: M/SMixed LP
QTH: HIL/FL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   40:   89     82
   20:    2    317
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   91    399  CW Mults = 29  Ph Mults = 53  Total Score = 94,956

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rig :TS590s 100w

Antennas : C31XR, EF240, XR5, Carolina Windom 160

Nice laid back multi single at the Tampa ARC clubhouse training constest
operators for our FD effort.

Also featuring a celebrity guest op that needs no introduction and kept saying
"Hilo" instead of Hillsborough County! Had a great time talking story.
Best of all, our rookies were able to watch his style and learn how to turn over
Q's quickly.

Wanda, KM4FMJ's first HF contest, and she survived!  Also giving Dawn K2WLS some
reps in a contest environment.  Next up for the TARC Contest Kindergarten: Field
Day!

Returned Sunday and joined KX4TT for a few hours of CW to round out the contest.

Worked out how to control both of our rotors directly from N1MMLogger, so look
out Loretta!  No more running up from the chair to swing a beam!

73 and thanks all for the points.

W4LT