[3830] CWopsT NN4K HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN4K HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 May 2018 04:11:13 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 3

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GEORGIA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  19
   40:  17
   20:   3
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  39  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,404

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Mini thanks for the Qs. Not a good night for propagation. I checked the Real
Time Band Conditions ( CONUS HF BAND CONDITIONS.htm )it showed 20 meters was
better than 40 and 80 for propagation in the US. Started there and found several
US QSOs. After that it was mostly s-P. Tried a run but QSB was taking out some
callers. I'll be back next week looking for better conditions. I recently saw
report about sunspots. Someone has seen the first sunspots showing reverse
polarity which they claim is the initial changes that come with a new cycle.
Cross your fingers.
73 Mac NN4K