[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt K1RZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1rz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MWaveSprngSprnt K1RZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 23:16:52 +0000
                    Microwave Spring Sprint

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM19jh
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 52  Max Dist(km) = 580  Total Score = 14,358

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Another Microwave Sprint in the record.  Conditions were normal to fair.  A cold
front passed over my QTH just before the sprint started leaving unstable
conditions to the north.  There was often deep QSB on distant stations, so it
took some concentration and patience to wait for a signal to come up out of the
noid===.  Of course it was a fund event.  There were a lot of home stations on
and a number of Rovers to include N2RJ/R (with K2EZ) in two grids, KD3PD/R in
two grids, VA3ELE/R in two grids, W2RMA/R in two grids and KF2MR/R in two grids.
 A good Rover showing indeed.    Thanks to all who waited sometimes on me.
And to Central States for sponsoring this event.   73,  Dave  K1RZ  FM19jh