[3830] 7QP K6GHA SOSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6gha@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 7QP K6GHA SOSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 May 2018 21:52:09 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:           0
   80:          57
   40:         207
   20:         118
   15:           5
   10:           0
    6:           0
    2:           0
----------------------------
Total:   0     387      0  Mults = 122  Total Score = 47,214

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Always a fun contest, even under challenging conditions. Always have to note the
exceptional Mobile operators and county line sitters who make the hunt for mults
a big part of this contest. Even more amazing is that even holding a run freq
with LP, the mobiles and county line operators found me! Great to say that I had
2 operators who I worked on all five of my contest bands operated. Thank you
again for organizing a multi-state effort, which continues to be one of my
favorite 18hrs in contesting.