[3830] 7QP W0BH SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP W0BH SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 08 May 2018 02:52:08 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 7.9
Radios: SO2R

  160:   10      0
   80:   26     18
   40:   29     64
   20:   55    267
   15:    6      0
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  126    349      0  Mults = 119  Total Score = 128,044

Club:

Comments:

This year I didn't have time to put in a full effort due to Saturday morning
engagements, but starting in the early afternoon, I was able to get on for
awhile and again in the evening.

Band conditions were excellent from Kansas to 7-land this year. Even 15 was
open, but few stations went up there. Since I was just playing around, I cycled
between S&P and CQing on SSB to maximize counties and rate. I did pick up a
few mobiles and should have spent more time tracking them. I especially
appreciated the mobiles who found me CQing on SSB. Great fun to work back to my
home call area as always!

Since I didn't put in a full effort, I won't include my history this year. After
last year, I was down to 18 counties out of 259 that I'd never worked during the
7QP. This year I picked up three new ones: MTDEE, NVMIN and WAFER. That
completes my lifetime 7QP sweep in WA and NV, but MT and ID still have 15
counties between them.

Here are the counties I have never worked in the 7QP :

AZ : all worked
ID : CAR FRA FRE LEW WAS
MT : BLA GOL LIB ROO ROS SHE SWE TRE WHE WIB
NV : all worked (finished 2018)
OR : all worked
UT : all worked
WA : all worked (finished 2018)
WY : all worked

The 7QP is a unique effort over a very wide area. Thanks to the CODXC, other
state sponsors, and all the participating stations for another job well done!

You're all invited to the Tenth Anniversary Kansas QSO Party on August 25-26,
2018.  Kansas stations hope to put you all in the log from our 105 counties!

73, Bob, w0bh

PS Contacts have been uploaded to LOTW.