[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt KA2KQM Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kotoka2kqm@windstream.net
Subject: [3830] MWaveSprngSprnt KA2KQM Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 09 May 2018 01:01:38 +0000
                    Microwave Spring Sprint

Call: KA2KQM
Operator(s): KA2KQM
Station: KA2KQM

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EM74tm
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 4  Max Dist(km) = 266  Total Score = 751

Club:

Comments:

I really enjoyed this years microwave sprint. I was able to get my old KK7B 1296
MHz transverter working with my demi amp for a total of 4 watts out. 7/8ths
heliax to 55 element F9FT yagi at 70 feed on tower. Tower is 3200 feet ASL. Was
able to have nice QSO's with W4AMP, KE8FD, W4ZRZ and K4XR. Thanks to all who got
on the air and created some fun activity! Now on to make some station
improvements! 73 all and thanks for supporting the Central States VHF Society
Spring Sprints!!