[3830] 50SprngSprnt VE7AFZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Netsync11@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 50SprngSprnt VE7AFZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 01:06:43 +0000
                    50 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: VE7AFZ
Operator(s): VE7AFZ
Station: VE7AFZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CN99
Operating Time (hrs): 1

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Did a quick backpack portable outing to a shady spot in CN99.  (A bit more fun
than sitting in the truck on the side of a busy and dusty logging road.) Lots of
bugs as the day went on.   Ran an Icom706MkiiG barefoot into three elements.

Missed not having my amp and fancier radio but still made a few qso's (:
Thanks to all who participated and or tried to work me. Much fun.

73
Mark S
VE7AFZ