[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 17:23:58 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 16

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:39

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  68
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  68  Mults = 68  Total Score = 4,624

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Got back home after voting early for our GA primary which will be held Tuesday
while I am holding court in Valdosta, going to motor vehicle tag office and the
drug store.  Had to read to 4th graders at an elementary school at 1415Z.
Station was grounded due to storms in the area, so got ready by about 1320Z.
Thought would go straight to 20M in the hope of working a lot of Europeans.
Turned out that most Europeans were weak and none answered by CQs.  Did work a
few. Conditions were good to the USA and the rate toward the end exceeded what I
have experienced on 20M at the 1300Z session lately.  One QSO was with K1DW, who
called me on the telephone just after the end of the session.  He and friends
were in a car en route to Dayton and had made 11 QSOs in the CWT using one of
the guy's station remotely with an internet connection that wasn't always there
and was always slow.  Hope everyone enjoys Dayton.  I will miss Dayton this year
to prepare for a trip to VP5M for CQ WPX CW with K4QPL, KZ5D, and KK4R.  Down
and back on Wednesdays, so may miss some or all of the CWTs for the next two
weeks.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.