[3830] King of Spain CW MR3AWD(MM3AWD) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] King of Spain CW MR3AWD(MM3AWD) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 11:59:27 +0000
                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, CW

Call: MR3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:    1     1
   80:   23    18
   40:   65    34
   20:   90    33
   15:   17    13
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  197   110  Total Score = 31,130

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

For this one i used the specially allocated prefix of MR . To celebrate the
Royal Wedding.
It caused some confusion with some people. Understandably, some kept think MW3
instead of MR3.
Got there in the end.

Bands were terrible on Saturday.. low bands saved me on saturday night.
Slightly better on Sunday after i slept from 0000z until 0800z.

Annoyingly there was only 1 Q on 10, but my band map was full.. the opening just
didnt reach this far north!
15 was very patchy too.

Anyway still lots of fun. Thanks for the Q's

See you next weekend from the Contest QTH for WPX CW.
Hopefully bands will be in better shape and my signal will be better with much
improved antennas rather than what i have at home.

73, Scott
MM3AWD