[3830] Baltic RM2D(SM6LRR) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Baltic RM2D(SM6LRR) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 May 2018 16:47:20 +0000
                    Baltic Contest

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): SM6LRR
Station: RM2D

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Vereya,Moscow Region
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  CW Qs = 183  Ph Qs = 0  Total Score = 822

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

A contest I always try to work if I have a chance. This year, conditions were
quite acceptable but activity was lower than I remember from past years. Fewer
Baltics and very low participation from ES/LY. What to do to encourage better
participation? Next time I think I will just work the 2 hour class, as the last
three hours indeed is a struggle... Very few new Baltics were found in the last
3 hours of the contest.

Radio:  TS 590S
Amp:    Expert 1.3
Ant:    1/4-wave vertical