[3830] Baltic YL3AJA SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kristers.misa@inbox.lv
Subject: [3830] Baltic YL3AJA SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 21:25:47 +0000
                    Baltic Contest

Call: YL3AJA
Operator(s): YL3AJA
Station: YL3AJA

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  CW Qs = 53  Ph Qs = 121  Total Score = 175

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

Great weekend, doing Baltic from home. Day before contest fixed and made my
inverted a bit higher. BIG TNX goes to Oscar from our local clubs(YL1ZT, YL1XN).

For the setup and commutation HUGE TNX to Oleg(YL3DW).
First time ever doing MIX category, first time ever working in CW, first USA
station on 80m from my home QTH. Great, Great, Great weekend!!! Maybe not the
best score this time, but I enjoyed it!
73 and cu, now also in CW!!!
Kris YL3AJA