[3830] CWopsT VP5/K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VP5/K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 04:16:05 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 24

Call: VP5/K4BAI
Operator(s):
Station: VP5/K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TCI
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  51
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  51  Mults = 51  Total Score = 2,601

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Well, I thought this would be hard with low power, but I didn't realize how
hard.  Knew S&P would be hard with US stations working each other, but
didn't realize would receive few calls from CQs and even big signal guys would
CQ in my face when I called them.  I know the call was hard to get, but they
should have heard me calling.  Have done many of these from PJ4/K4BAI with high
power and that is much easier.  Thanks for all QSOs and to those who tried and
we didn't connect.  Look for me, K4QPL, and KK4R (all CW Ops members) in CQ WPX
CW as VP5M, low power multi single.  73, John, K4BAI.