[3830] WPX CW WA7LNW SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WA7LNW SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 00:47:43 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    0
   80:   23
   40:   70
   20:  324
   15:   52
   10:    0
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Band conditions were surprisingly good, especially considering time of year and
solar cycle.  Heaviest QRN was evening thunderstorms.  However, Saturday night I
struggled with local QRM from our hosted backyard pool party, music from Led
Zipplelin and Rush. Difficult to maintain CW concentration when you are also
designated Pool Boy, Bartender and BBQer for the evening.  Remind me next year
take a closer look at the calendar!

Thanks for all the contacts.

73's de Jack, WA7LNW