[3830] WPX CW LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ5R(@LZ1KFM) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 00:56:34 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LZ1JZ LZ1NK LZ1UK LZ1ZX LZ1YQ LZ2PL LZ2XA LZ3ND LZ4UX RN5M S55M
Station: LZ1KFM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KN22KF
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   40
   80:  309
   40: 1215
   20: 2431
   15:  774
   10:  138
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Nice company, good foods and lot of fun.
Nice race with K1LZ K3LR 9A70A and probably with UF1F (pity, but probably their
internet connection is to slow for online scores, so we will have to wait for it
HI).
Last hours were crucial and we enjoyed endless calls from NA which did our day.
K1LZ guys did great job (but we did just slightly better in last 3 hours).
For "fired"guys, (look at the post of K1LZ written by Karamba Jeff
K1ZM) we feel extra happy HI HI.
Finally some good signs for higher bands!
Big thanks to all of You for points and see you in next race.

73
For LZ5R team,

Adi
S55M