[3830] WPX CW NY6N(@W6YI) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6yi@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NY6N(@W6YI) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 01:34:30 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NY6N
Operator(s): K6AM N6MJ N6WIN W6YI
Station: W6YI

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    2
   80:  250
   40: 1159
   20: 2031
   15:  524
   10:   65
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were better than expected.  20m stayed open all night both nights
which helped the score tremendously.

The main goal was to test out some of the equipment that I will be taking to DL
for WRTC.  We used an IC7851 for one of the run radios and it worked great.
KL9A will be joining us for FD next month to do a final equipment test prior to
going.

Thanks for all the q's.  We are already looking forward to the next one.

73,

Dan N6MJ for team W6YI