[3830] WPX CW N4CW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4CW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 01:43:21 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW W4TMO
Station: N4CW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 25:42

------------
  160:
   80:    5
   40:  349
   20:  730
   15:  149
   10:   17
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had the privilege of having my son-in-law, Jim, W4TMO, operate with me for this
contest; Jim gave me the rest I needed, serving well in my place at the
keyboard.
It's a special kind of fun having a family member join in such an event.

Again, it was a really super contest and very humbling to see so many stations
sending out serial numbers far in excess of what we could do. Hats are off to
all those outstanding operators and their stations.

WPX CW remains my favorite contest --- exciting to the last!

Bert, N4CW (along with Jim, W4TMO)