[3830] WPX CW WN1GIV(N4BP) SO(A)SB15 TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4bp@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WN1GIV(N4BP) SO(A)SB15 TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 11:44:45 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WN1GIV
Operator(s): N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:  861
   10:    0
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

15 Meter SWR on the Cushcraft A4S was over 2:1, but the ATU
in the new KPA1500 handled it effortlessly.  Must have been
a lot of loss in the feedline though since even the accessible
length in the shack was quite warm.  I had intended to go up
and adjust the spacing between the DE traps, but it's been
raining here for over two weeks.  The new lake behind my house
probably gives me an assist.  Great conditions on Saturday
with EU being worked up to 5PM local time, but Sunday was
pretty much a dud.