[3830] WPX CW ND3N SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tomnd3n@md.metrocast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ND3N SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 17:24:17 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ND3N
Operator(s): ND3N
Station: ND3N

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 8:28

------------
  160:    0
   80:    7
   40:   96
   20:   69
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The first time I played in this contest, I was a newly minted extra class
(AA6MZ) and was invited to help out at a friends QTH (Multi/Single).  I pounded
brass, backed up whoever was operating, kept the paper log and dupe-check
sheets, and made coffee or brought beers for the operators.  We all met a few
days later and put together our log submission and I slapped a stamp on the
entry and dropped it off at the post office.  In short, I had a ball.

This time, I operated alone, depended on my computer to double-check calls and
serial numbers, check for dupes, submit my log (and this report), and didn't
have nearly as much fun.

Station set-up:
Rig: Kenwood TS-590S
Logging S/W: WriteLog Version 12.28D