[3830] WPX CW EE5X SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timar_antal@yahoo.es
Subject: [3830] WPX CW EE5X SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 22:59:36 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: EE5X
Operator(s): EA5IIK
Station: EE5X

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IM99WV
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:    0
   80:   67
   40:  249
   20:  542
   15:   54
   10:   18
------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

FT 757GX , 100W and cat-whisker 40/20 m inverted Vee tunable on all bands  (for
80m  I have to add two 10m vertical fishing rods to the ends ).
I enjoyed the test and my new short temporary callsign .
Not internet assisted , just running and blind S&P , I love that...
Tnx for qso-s and pull out my weak sigs , Sorry for those I couldnt copy - and
there were many - next time I will prepare better the test.
73s all de Antal , EA5IIK .