[3830] WPX CW OL0W(OK1DSZ) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zdenek.sebek@email.cz
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OL0W(OK1DSZ) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 23:50:12 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OL0W
Operator(s): OK1DSZ
Station: OK1DSZ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35:27

------------
  160:   44
   80:  267
   40:  641
   20: 1350
   15:   19
   10:    0
------------

Club:

Comments:

Way much better result than expected given the fact, that I do not have any
antenna for 15+10m at the moment. Because of this nothing serious was planned,
which included planning the off periods according to family needs, which is
clearly criteria not leading to any schedule optimized for the final score. As
the result a lot of 6 pointers on 40m were lost, I believe I could easily add at
least 1M with better planning. The 20m was money band of course, it is amazing
how nicely a simple 2el beam can play.
Tnx to all for Qs and see u next time.